Friday, February 17, 2012

Got Milk? NOPE!

Some days, I have to hang my head in disgust. Without being too verbal against this agency, I will say in a sentence I Fucking hate the Fucking FDA!!! Almost as much as I hate Monsanto, after all they're one in the same eh?  An establishment created to protect the American people with concern to food safety NOW NEEDS to be eliminated by the American people. They are SO, SO, SO, ridiculously corrupt. They are overstepping. They need to back up and back off. The only thing they protect is their personal pocketbooks. They are like pimps. Now, they have successfully managed to suffocate another farmer with their corrupt and evil ways. This isn't death of a farmer, this is one more notch in the death of decent unadulterated food for ALL Americans. America should be outraged. Read story here----->
Feds succeed in destroying entire business of Amish raw milk farmer

No comments:

Post a Comment